894 / 5000 Resultados de traducción
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want Consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies :
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies :
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like Like or Share .
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here's a quick guide to the most popular browsers .
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its representatives legal entities can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision to non-acceptance of them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores cookies in servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in the cases in which it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to do so. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to the European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard in this link . If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link .
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.