If we had to talk about an essential of the Costa Blanca would be quite difficult, so, it never hurts to join 10 essential places that cannot miss in a getaway to a special destination like this.
The places that you cannot miss in a visit to the Costa Blanca
- <li In the town of Calpe is the Peñón de Ifach, a rocky formation rich in flora and fauna that can be seen from a large number of points on the coast of this area. It is so rich in nature that it is cataloged as a Natural Park.
- El Palmeral de Elche is another of the essential corners of this corner, something that has become one of the icons of Elche for the world, something that has been in this destination for more than 1,000 years.
- The Castle of Denia is another of the essentials of the Costa Blanca. From here you have the best views of the Bay and the city. Do not forget the camera.
- If we talk about nature, the Montgó Natural Park is a must-see corner for all lovers of flora and fauna, being a very special corner to visit with family, couple, friends or even alone.
- Terra Mitica. It is a theme park where you can meet many of the civilizations of the Mediterranean.
- The Castle of Guadalest is located in the town of the same name. Its origins date back to the 11th century.
- The streets of the old town of Altea are an interesting proposal that will transport us to another time in time.
- The island of Tabarca, in front of Alicante, is essential at any time of the year, especially in summer. It is declared a Protected Marine Reserve and, despite its size, it has much to offer everyone.
- The Tibi marsh is one of the most beautiful places in the province of Alicante. It was built with the aim of storing the waters of a river that is born in the Sierra de Onil.
- The neighborhood of Santa Cruz, in Alicante. Another urban area that will take us back to the past through its narrow streets flanked by old houses and decorated with plants.